Graduates of the Department of Philosophy, Education and Psychology could be employed:
• As teachers in secondary education.
• At administrative services and centres in the public and private sectors.
• As scientific personnel providing educational and psychological support (e.g. cross-cultural education, supplementary lessons, creative play, counselling, career orientation, etc.).
• As officials in offices, organisations and services in the areas of human resources, public relations, training and implementation of educational and lifelong educational programmes, etc.
• As professional support personnel in mental health institutions, treatment communities and prevention centres.
• As scientific personnel in businesses and facilities involved in writing, editing and distributing children's, school and extracurricular (supplementary) books.
• As instructors at continuous vocational training institutions.